- This post is only open to internal applicants.
- Band 3/4
- 30 hours minimum and up to 37.5
- Both Sites
- SGH & DPOW
- Band 3 - £17,787 - £17,787 to Band 4 - ££20,150 - £24,157
- 22/07/2018 23:59
Together We Care, We Respect and We Deliver
Join us and help us provide this vision to a population of more than 440,000 people. Our Trust is one the of area’s biggest employers, running hospitals in Grimsby, Scunthorpe and Goole as well as community services.
An exciting new opportunity to become a Trainee Nursing Associate at Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust is now here.
Our Trainee Nursing Associates will be based, in a specific setting, but will experience working in alternative settings in order that they gain a wide appreciation of many health and care contexts and are able to fulfill all the requirements of the programme.
At the end of the apprenticeship programme, the Trainee Nursing Associate will be equipped with the knowledge, understanding, skills, attitudes and behaviour relevant to employment as a Nursing Associate and will work to a nationally recognised code of conduct.
- a) The apprenticeship training programme emphasises the role that trainee Nursing Associates can play in life-course (pre-conception to end of life) approaches towards health and well-being and the ways in which they actively contribute to the delivery of holistic care. Holistic care, across life-course, is a whole-person approach which considers, and equally values, physical, psychological and public health needs, learning disabilities, social, economic, spiritual and other factors in the assessing, planning and delivery of care.
- b) The overall outcome from the apprenticeship training programme is a Nursing Associate that is fit to practice in the widest range of settings as well as being equipped with the specific knowledge, skills and capabilities required for the context in which they have trained and are employed.
The commitment will be 2 year apprenticeship training programme with a guaranteed Nursing Associate post on successful completion of all elements of training programme both work based and academic.
Posts are available Trust wide
Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust takes pride in enabling continuous professional development and advocates lifelong learning
As part of this role, you will commit to a learning and development programme that will be part of your working day. This will mean you will study the Nursing Associate Apprenticeship (which includes a foundation degree) which an exciting programme encompassing work based learning, clinical skills. You will learn new skills that will help you develop and give you transferrable skills for your future career.
During the period of your training and development (via the Structured Development Programme), you will not be paid any increments within the band of the post you are applying for until the education provider can confirm successful completion of the agreed learning and development.
Our Education Provider supports us in the recruitment process and by completing your application you are agreeing to us sharing your details with the provider for the purpose of recruitment
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For further details /:
Information sessions have been scheduled and you can book onto them via the courses booking system at http://vm-smallsys-app/CourseBooking/SitePages/Course%20Information.aspx?PassFromPage=Trevor&Course_ID=2740
If you have problems applying, contact
- 03033 306519