- Trust Grade
- Fixed term 12 months
- Full time
- £36,461 per annum adjustments may be available for out of hours rota
- 24/06/2018 23:59
Together We Care, We Respect and We Deliver
Join us and help us provide this vision to a population of more than 440,000 people. Our Trust is one the of area’s biggest employers, running hospitals in Grimsby, Scunthorpe and Goole as well as community services.
TRUST GRADE (CT1 LEVEL) IN UROLOGY
You will be encouraged to attend appropriate courses and have a study leave budget and allowance to attend these, and although these posts are not formally recognised for training you will be supported with opportunities to attend departmental teaching and to participate actively in audit.
All specialties work a full shift rota and you will be well supported by senior colleagues during your tenure with us.
• We have excellent library and Post Graduate Education Facilities
• Funding and paid time is available for study leave
• There will be a named supervising Consultant and career counselling is available
• Interviews via a system similar to Skype may be available for overseas applicants
• This DGH is a friendly place to work and Urology is a supportive forward-thinking department
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Mr Thomas, Clinical Lead for Urology email@example.com
If you have problems applying, contact
- Ext: 305244